1) Laidlaw Electrical ltd was established in May 2001 and is celebrating its 13th year in business in 2013/14 and is looking forward to being in business for many years to come, so you can rely on us being there in the future and NOT bodging and legging it.
2) We are an approved contractor of the National Inspection Council of Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) which means we are part P compliant, so as well as issuing an NICEIC electrical certificates we also can issue building control certificates (this is law since January 2005).
3) All works to conform to the current edition of the IEE wiring regulations and codes of practice.
4) All accessories will comply with the relevant ‘British Standards’.
5) All accessories will be white PVC finish for internal, metal clad for areas prone to damage and water tight for external use (unless stated otherwise).
6) Where possible wiring to be concealed within the fabric of the building, where this is not possible it will be run surface or in white mini trunking or surface clipped cables.
7) Any plastering work done by Laidlaw Electrical Ltd will be an under coat bonding plaster only, not a finish plaster.
8) Where disruption of electrical services/power is required during some periods whilst the installation is in progress Laidlaw Electrical Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss of electrical appliances, such as freezers, videos any computerised appliances which may/could be affected by any loss of power. Nor in the case of businesses will we be responsible for any loss of revenue.
9) If during the course of our installation/remedial works, it would be discovered that further work is required which has not been listed in the above quotation then an additional estimation (verbal or written on request) will be given before the said extra works are carried out.
10) In order to book your job at a time convenient to you a 25% deposit is required to be paid in advance. A further 25 % is required after the first fix is complete and the remaining 50% is due upon completion. Should these costings prove acceptable please forward a cheque made payable to Laidlaw Electrical Ltd.
11) Five days notice is required for cancellations or postponements of jobs. If adequate notice is not given it can result in a partial or total loss of deposit and charges for each day lost per person may be incurred.
12) Payment is required in full on completion of work and can be made by cash or cheque.
13) All materials used remain the property of Laidlaw Electrical Ltd until all invoices are settled in full.
14) This quotation is valid for a period of 30 days.